The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle must be guaranteed at any step of the process.
We are very aware of the importance of the Quality inspection step, implemented following a clear strategy, Inspection system must be:
While producing parts:
- Effective: inspectig the main characteristics of the part.
- Efficient: inspection has to be quick, precise, and covering as many quality characteristics as possible.
- Covering 100% of parts produced as part of the product cycle time discarding wrong parts safely.
- Allowing the continuous and on-line monitoring of the rejection rates by failure mode.
0 ppm's is only possible with these robusts and efficient inspection systems that allows to take actions to correct and improve the process upstream by using artificial vision cameras, leak test equipment, etc...
In the laboratory:
- Achieving precision by using the highest technology in CMM machines and software available in the market.